About the product
- The symbol of eternal love – This absolutely enchanting gemstone necklace with a large oval focal Rose Quartz and a smaller accent Garnet and facet cut Roze quarts beads reflects your radiating warmth and love.
- Wear this necklace to draw positive love energy to yourself.
- The secret of Celtic hearts attracts women of all generations over the whole course of history. Join this wonderful feminine energy.
Materials and Sizes
- This intricate pendant is made with a genuine large 25x18mm Oval Rose Quartz cabochon and small 4mm facet cut accent Rose Quartz beads. The Stone is handmade set in a classic Sterling Silver setting.
- The cabochon setting is hanging off an intricately interwoven .925 Sterling silver Heart Celtic Knot embellished by a tiny smooth round Garnet gemstone bead.
- The chain is made of .925 Sterling silver.
- The necklace can be worn in two classic lengths: Collar (40-42cm/approx. 16inch) and/or Princess (46-48cm/approx. 18inch). Use the designer gemstone embellished extension chain to extend the necklace.
- The handcrafted designer clasp hook and loop are made of .925 Sterling silver.
NOTE: Each Jewelry piece made by Elaine is hand crafted with unique gemstones. Each piece of the collection might be slightly different than its exact copy. The gemstones are all cut to similar size but differ from one another because they are made by mother nature. Some of the products that are not one of a kind might not be completely identical in size from each other. They might very slightly differ from each other because Elaine crafts each and every one of them by hand. That’s what makes them so special. Those are not mass produced products.
All purchased items are carefully packed in a jewelry box or a delicate organza bag. It is then placed in an appropriate size bubble envelop together with the appropriate purchase documentation and shipped to you as soon as possible. For more information on shipping see our shipping and returns information and returns policy in our Terms and Conditions Section